Do I need more fuel still? *vid*

Lance

Loner
I notice in my latest race here, that the smoke clears up quick. How do I get more fuel, or do I have it set up ok for the stock turbo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58WRbGf3v4Y

I know its not that fast compared to you all, but I think it does good for having the stock turbo still.

What time did you end up with?

Sorry to derail but how do you like that lock right in the front? I'm about a day from ordering one for my truck.

My suggestions to you include find an 18.5 cm housing for your hx35 (can be had on here all day for $50 or so used), get a zero plate and move in up some for more fuel, search to find all of the AFC mods. That should get your better et.

Were you racing on your 41s?

Sorry to derail but how do you like that lock right in the front? I'm about a day from ordering one for my truck.

I put a lock right in mine and do some pretty serious offroading with it. Also drag racing occasionally in 4x4. It's held up so far and was under 350.00 if I remember right.

Did some searching! You wheel on those 41s I take it and race on 32s?

from the video it looks like ran a 13.57, so i would say you can add a 0 plate and thats about all you wanna push with a stock turbo.

the lock right has been great so far. I do mud drags, regular drags and some pretty hairy offroading and it hasn't broke yet.

reason for the post is, since I have 435 injectors shouldn't it smoke alot more the whole way down the track without a bigger turbo?

the lock right has been great so far. I do mud drags, regular drags and some pretty hairy offroading and it hasn't broke yet.

reason for the post is, since I have 435 injectors shouldn't it smoke alot more the whole way down the track without a bigger turbo?

yes, smokin flatbed on here runs 435's with a benched 160 pump plateless, gutted afc and a siver bullet 66 and it dont clean the smoke up

Your 100 plate is the reason for lack of smoke most certainly. Either grind it flat to a 0 and inch it up according to safe levels the hx35 can live or be a cowboy and remove it all together. I run no plate but i'm not running an hx35. Generally i'm a no plate fan except when needed as a fuel stop to keep things alive which in your case would be the hx35.

Cool, just ordered my lock right look forward to installing it this weekend!

Yeah, it looks pretty clean down the track.

How much boost does the setup make?

Did you drill out the divider in the turbo and port the wastegate? I'm surprised it's not making more boost with those 435 injectors.

Also, how high is the MPH at the end of the 1/4 mile? Mid 13's is a lot of horsepower for just running the stock turbo.

Did you drill out the divider in the turbo and port the wastegate? I'm surprised it's not making more boost with those 435 injectors.

Also, how high is the MPH at the end of the 1/4 mile? Mid 13's is a lot of horsepower for just running the stock turbo.

my trap speed was 105. I have drilled out the divider and wastegate hole, but my actuator diaphragm is tore up so I just have it disconnected. What would you guess my HP is?

my trap speed was 105. I have drilled out the divider and wastegate hole, but my actuator diaphragm is tore up so I just have it disconnected. What would you guess my HP is?

105mph is 500rwph or very close at 6300lbs. If you're heavier a bit more for you.

Back