Dover Drag Strip

glenntamis

There's a couple of sources to find info on Dover Drag Strip, where I announced from '65-'72. BUT...who's on this Forum from the Dover Crew???

Attended and raced at Dover back in mid sixties as a young punk. You wouldn't be Dino?

You may wanna ask around over on yellowbullet.com. There is even a thread about old dragstrips there.

THE REAL Announcer Here

Don't know Who OR where Mr Glenn is ..... .BUT But I am the Real Announcer from Dover Drag Strip '67 to '72, Preceeded by Gary Teto, Ralph Butera And Harry Loeber. AND I administrate THE Only Real source....Dover Tribute Website Dover Dragstrip - Home with 750 Former Racers on Giant Forum that Features thousands of posts, Photos ,History ,Video bites, And have since July 2008.To Date we have rescued and have had donated over 3500 Dover Photos from private Colllections and will Run our 2nd annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags at Island Dragway ,Sept. 25-26 .Our First Tribute race was just featured in Drag Racer Magazine -May 2010 issue. Our Store page features MY original Artwork on T-shirts, Decals And we have produced a Historical Photo Disc with 3000 Dover Photos .Our Newest Memoribilia item is Our Dover Vintage Poster Series in Limited Art Poster Format printed on vintage Hildleburg presses in big 19X26 full color. So Glenn ....Fill me in on how you announced when I WAS THERE? Dean (Dino) Lawrence

Back