Downpipe flange type? BD tow twins primary

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
What's the downpipe flange type of the BD towing twin's primary (the big one 66/73)? It looks to be the same design as my HT3B exhaust outlet - I've seen the name mentioned before in a thread but my searching yielded no answers (maybe the thread was in another section?)

What's the downpipe flange type of the BD towing twin's primary (the big one 66/73)? It looks to be the same design as my HT3B exhaust outlet - I've seen the name mentioned before in a thread but my searching yielded no answers (maybe the thread was in another section?)

should be 4.21" full marmon vband unless BD machines it to half marmon

I'm specifically looking for the flange that welds to the downpipe (or in my case the hot-pipe b/t chargers) - I can find them for the 5" & HX40 style, but not this size/style

should be 4.21" full marmon vband unless BD machines it to half marmon

That should be right, If you have a big rig parts store most of them stock the flange. Cummins prob wont have it. If you have a cat or jd place they prob have them in stock.

TRB-VBAND-400%281+1%29.jpg

I cannot determine if the inside of the flange is tapered - looks like it may be it

thats a half marmon flange, the full marmon flanges are usually just made out of 16g tubing. Shoot me a pm with a good pic of the turbo and I can get you the flange.

Back