DPF and EGR Delet???

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Ok i have hear around that the EPA is catching on to what is going on with the delete systems. So i need to hurry up and get one incase something does happen. Anyone else heard of anything like this.

Are there any kits better than others? Whats new with the whole dpf and egr delete scene??

They can't do anything if they are used in "off-road only" applications (maybe I'm wrong?). So, I would think you could buy one anytime, but running one is a gamble.

The people in Baytown Seem to be a little flakey, not sure about thier product but you can never get a str8 story with them on the phone.

They can't do anything if they are used in "off-road only" applications (maybe I'm wrong?). So, I would think you could buy one anytime, but running one is a gamble.

I think if the greens in the Gov. feel thats there not being used for it they'd pull their plug real quick

Doesn't matter what happens. They ain't gonna pull nothing like that off the shelf. They aren't selling and installing it for you. They just sell it, what you do with it, is your business. It's just like the companies that sell "Glass smoking pipes" They sell it to you, they aren't forcing you to do drugs.

If they took the DPF deletes off the market they'd have to pull all 02 sensors and cat delete kits (for lack of better term) and what have you off the market for the gassers and those have been around for years so I think we'll alright. Now, if you get pulled over for it or something, might be a different story.

If they took the DPF deletes off the market they'd have to pull all 02 sensors and cat delete kits (for lack of better term) and what have you off the market for the gassers and those have been around for years so I think we'll alright. Now, if you get pulled over for it or something, might be a different story.

Or if you get caught. Cops, State Troopers, etc. would have a hard time knowing that a 6.7 is suppose to have a DPF when all the other diesels around don't have it.

Not technically Philly 911 a buddy of mine is a highway patrol officer and he said they have had a class of some sort on it but it's still kind of a gray area here because of the fact that we don't have emissions testing here yet.

It's nothing but blindness here. Police, Sheriffs, and State Troopers all know nothing a DPF.*

*I'm not close friends with member of any law enforcement. Nor will I be ever. I just do my homework.

BADP

The people in Baytown Seem to be a little flakey, not sure about thier product but you can never get a str8 story with them on the phone.

I'm very impressed with BADP. Maybe you just called at a bad time. I currently have an appointment on 8/4 to go ahead with my delete.

I agree, I called BADP about horse trading some engines, and the conversation was lengthy and entertaining. We also discussed DPF deletes. As long as they are sold as a competition only item, they will be fine.

Open a Summit catalog and look at all of the cat delete midpipes... look at all of the diesel turbo-back systems that don't include a cat, etc. etc. etc.

i have talked to both compaines and this is just my oppionion, that Casey at H&S was very knowledgeable and asnwered all my questions. so they got my money and right now if you are member of the cummins forum you get the egr plates for free and they have free shipping. here is thier website hsperformance.net they are out of Utah.

Back