Drag tire and wheel sizes

PapaDex

Dex's Dad
Ok guys I need some help We are in the final stages of my sons truck build. I've ordered M and H, 390/45 R 17 street slicks for the truck. M and H recommends 10' wide wheels. What offset wheels do I need for the 06 dodge two wheel drive. Where is the best place to buy them. I was hoping to have the tires for TS, but M and H was out of the tires and I probably wont have them till we get back from TS. Thanks for all the help.

yes somewhat. I don't want them sticking way out like they were a afterthought.

For a 2wd truck, i would suggest trimming the rear brakes and bumping down to a 16" wheel to open up your wheel/tire options. If this tire setup is only for competition, there are better tires out there than the M&H Drag Radial, and more readily available also.

$.02

I'm Running 17x10 Fuel Mavericks on 390/40 17 Radials, It sticks out about an inch.

Robert, I have those big slicks in the garage still. You can use them any time you want, but I have to check the wheel size.

Hey mike I was only wanting them to run occasionally but I already ordered the M and H 17" tires. I just ordered what I wa told would be a good tire. Now I'm looking for a good wheel. Maybe should have waited and did some more research. Thank you mike.

Back