Drag tire prep

I see them. They won't make a difference unless the tire gets too hot or is exposed to a bunch more UV AKA left in the sun for a summer. Watch them, but they aren't going to propagate unless the tread starts to chunk off from abuse.

Since they had been sitting in a shop prior to my brother buying them, he thought it would be a good idea to spin them on concrete to freshen them up before using them on the street.... Idiot! haha

idiot...mijo es time to sell that chit...or burn them down...i know a common rail that likes burnouts haha:rockwoot:

Toluene softens them better than just about anything else ive ever seen, we use to use it on all of our Kart tires. Paint roller and apply it across surface of tire then wrap in saran wrap, you can get it at local hardware store.

Toluene softens them better than just about anything else ive ever seen, we use to use it on all of our Kart tires. Paint roller and apply it across surface of tire then wrap in saran wrap, you can get it at local hardware store.

Awesome thanks man, how long should I let them sit if I do it?

Do NOT USE GOAT PEE . Seriously. It does make tires very sticky but you can't get it back out and I ruins the rubber compound. There are better tire preps out there that could come back out of tires. WD-40 would work really good on those tires to soften them back up.

Back