DrSpeed at the August Blackout in Canada

Dammit Denny, I'm glad you drive that lexus down to my shop now. It hurts enough seeing it in pictures let alone in person.. Makes me want to get a beater truck for hauling crap and lift the hell outta my truck.

Very nice Denny, I still remember the ole diesel Gestapo meetings at Bryan's house years ago. You and I were modifying things like exhausts, your HID light conversion etc…. look at us now bro :)

BBD

Get your Criuse working yet ? lol :poke:

I took 2nd place in Vermont last Thursday and then on the following Friday night I pulled a 1st place and the guy that beat me by 10' on thursday I put a hurt'n on him by 35' on Friday. :rockwoot:

Very nice Denny, I still remember the ole diesel Gestapo meetings at Bryan's house years ago. You and I were modifying things like exhausts, your HID light conversion etc…. look at us now bro :)

BBD

Scott - Holy cow, there's a blast from the Past! I wonder what it'd take to get another gestapo meeting at Bryan's house again. Yeah, doing my lights...then doing my CCV vent mod, and installing an aFe intake. Definately miss those days! Our trucks sure have changed a LOT since then! All those parts on my truck aren't even there any more!

Mo Smoke - nope! A/C took priority on the drive to Edmonton!

I have been running my A/C way more than the cruise myself, and it keeps the old lady pretty quiet in the pass seat as well.

Back