Drug-Free 600 h.p. ?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
A new A/T -Duramax 4WD. What would be a reliable set-up for a healthy 600+ h.p. at the wheels:evil , without nitrous,water/meth or propane????:doh:

How much work would the trans need for day to day useage at this level?

What about other upgrades, at this level, to the driveline?:Cheer:

To get 600 hp daily driver you will need a built Trans a @ 4k roughly and a bigger turbo @ 3k, and dual cp3 @ 4k, lift pump and a good tuning package . Several with EFI have made these tunes on stock sticks but it does help to have bigger sticks ! Tune 895 to 1400k. So these are the staples and there are ancillaries to like intake and gages . At about $12,000 to $14,000 will net you that goal.

Although I haven't hit the 600hp mark on a dyno, I'm surley there or damn close. 11.89 and 114mph in a crewcab.

Lift pump 500.00
trans upgrades 2000.00
efi 700.00
twins 4000.00

Easily done for under 10K

IdahoRob said:
Although I haven't hit the 600hp mark on a dyno, I'm surley there or damn close. 11.89 and 114mph in a crewcab.

you must be close to 600 with that ET !!!!!!!!!

Scott

CookCR said:
2K for tranny mods?? Thats way cheap

That's the going rate for an IdahoRob XTreme trans.:ylsuper:

He does his trans work his self. So he saves money. I believe Rob is running a Transgo with extras in C3 from TTS and a triple disc TC from SC.

if your after 600hp on a duramax..... it actually is easyier than you think with todays mods out there

first level 4 suncoast 4grand
second intake, exhaust upgrade 1500 dollars
third larger turbo, BD worked for me 3grand
forth dual cp3s, lift pump 4grand
tunning from the big players 1 grand
and you should be over 600hp with that on a lb7

I think we will see 700 very shortly. It might even be sitting in my driveway. ;) Need another dyno session soon. Did some minor "tweaks" to increase HP.

Depends where you dyno and what CF is used...

600+ WHEEL POWER can be had with single CP3, A5k and injectors, but a second CP3 makes it much more consistent...

McRat said:
If you know the right EFILive tuner, you can do 675 with a keyboard...

;)
:hehe:

That's right!!!!
IdahoRob and McRat are by far two of the fastest if not THE FASTEST Duramax out there on #2! Right guys!? I don't think these guys have any reason to lie or persuade a dyno operator. I have some of the same setup IdahoRob has and believe me it HAULS!

Back