dual cp3 kit -choices/suggestions

jsf350

what do you suggest for a Kit?

Been looking at ATS and PPE.
Open to all suggestions.

Thanks
Joel

Jim -looked quickly- the web site pic not that great- if you know what i mean

Jim I wouldnt mind learning more about your setup- you won cp3 unlimited- correct?

would like to mid-atl-diesel at some point

I have an ATS kit. Looks good performs good. Had good directions with it. OF course I don't have any experience with any of the other brands but I have no reason to complain about my ATS kit.

I'm running a PPE. Been perfectly happy with it. One thing to keep in mind, not that it's a big deal.

The PPE electronics will only allow very low fuel pump psi ( it likes 12 to 15psi ) where the ATS kit will let you run high psi. The only benefit I can see there is your LP doesn't have to work as hard running the lower psi. I have pretty large injectors and run 15psi.... it barely drops at WOT.

Don't know what electronics Lloyd uses with his kits

Jim -looked quickly- the web site pic not that great- if you know what i mean

Jim I wouldnt mind learning more about your setup- you won cp3 unlimited- correct?

would like to mid-atl-diesel at some point

What do you want to know?

FYI if you didn't know.... those quotes you received posted at CF don't include a second pump

edit: never mind... you knew :)

I have PPE, happy with the performance of the kit, but I was another one of those guys that was shipped an incomplete kit and they never made good on it. They had many chances to fix it too... Something to seriously consider.

Look up Ethermans buddy on here. He has a set for sale.

I have PPE, happy with the performance of the kit, but I was another one of those guys that was shipped an incomplete kit and they never made good on it. They had many chances to fix it too... Something to seriously consider.

Ditto!!

The PPE electronics will only allow very low fuel pump psi ( it likes 12 to 15psi ) where the ATS kit will let you run high psi. The only benefit I can see there is your LP doesn't have to work as hard running the lower psi. I have pretty large injectors and run 15psi.... it barely drops at WOT.

I'm running 38# with a PPE. I think the pressure is only a factor when running a Duramax pump on top.

Ditto!!

The PPE electronics will only allow very low fuel pump psi ( it likes 12 to 15psi ) where the ATS kit will let you run high psi. The only benefit I can see there is your LP doesn't have to work as hard running the lower psi.

I'm running 38# with PPE. I think thats only a factor when running a Duramax pump on top.

Back