Dual Feed HELP

bigjoe92992

i have some questions about dual feed setups. i have a 13mm ppump with a waterman with 3/4 inch fuel line. last year i ran only single feed into the main port towards the back of the pump bc i couldnt get the fitting i needed to fit on the front of the pump to run dual feeds. this year i wanna run dual feeds on the side. Haisley says their is just a helicoil in the front which im not to sure their is. But schied and columbus says i would have to take the barrel out and drill the hole out. Has anyone had to do this before and give me some pointers. pics would help also or a write up. thanks

It all depends on what pump case was used when your pump was built. Some have the port and some do not.

I'm not sure what type of pump or case you have on that 13mm, but on my regular 12mm pump, the front plug comes out and is M18 threads.

The opening on the front face of the pump is 18mm and normally does not have a helicoil. The front opening on the side of the pump has a helicoil and is 16mm when you remove the helicoil.

Yea I've taken the front plug out but I can't fit the fitting I need on bc the timing case hits it. I've taken the bushing out of a core pump I have and their isn't a helicoil it looks like just a hole that wasn't finished drilled. I dot wanna go messing around with my $3000 pump before I know what I'm doing

Sometimes grinding the corners of the hex down on the fitting is enough to get it to clear the gear housing.

I had to just slightly remove a little material on the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back