Dual rear wheels

when you want to break stuff! But no when you have enough horsepower you can't get traction with just 2 is about the only time i have seen them work. If you don't they just bog you dwon unless it's a muddy track.

Not Exactly. I plobably only have around 400-450hp in my 04, and not bragging, but I have been doing pretty good so far. Alot of guys around here have been switching to DRW's. I guess it depends on what kind of tracks you are running on. Mud or sandy tracks I say they are an advantage, but good hard biting they really aren't going to help much.

I have found that duals make a big differance and they are not much harder to turn. If they were not an advantage you would not see duals on most of the top trucks.

They are not an advantage in the smaller classes is what I was getting at. I beat dual rear wheel trucks all the time at the same level as mean not saying they don't beat me just we go back and forth not a big advantage unless your in the bigger classes.

They are not an advantage in the smaller classes is what I was getting at. I beat dual rear wheel trucks all the time at the same level as mean not saying they don't beat me just we go back and forth not a big advantage unless your in the bigger classes.

I think they are a heck of an advantage in any class. Take Jason Beasley for example. Awesome running truck, but take his dually wheels off and you can put him a few feet back every pull. And he is just a 2.6 truck. I wish I could afford to have duals, cause I'd be on it in a heart beat.

how do those duals compare to some wide singles. Say 15.5 claws?

If the rules around here allowed me to I would run just one big wide wheel and tire out back instead of duals, but 35x12.5 is the widest we can run, but it doesn't say how many we can run.

If the rules around here allowed me to I would run just one big wide wheel and tire out back instead of duals, but 35x12.5 is the widest we can run, but it doesn't say how many we can run.

Thats crazy, I am getting ready to get a set of 33x15.50 MTZ's, I hope that rule is not enforced everywhere in kentucky because i plan on traveling that way next season

You'd better have the fuzz (and bulldozer drivetrain parts) if you wanna run dual truxus! Roger, I'd say if you are still putting together the 3.0 I've heard of, you'll be fine.....

I know thats the rules with KOTTPA. I know the Clemetsville rules doesn't say anything about it. Not sure on W.O.P. or NKTPA.

Back