Duramax Adjustable timing gear.

EricStaab

Sponsor
Just finishing up adjustable timing gears for Duramax. Here is a picture. Going to run another batch in the next couple weeks, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Duramax Timing Gear.jpg
    Duramax Timing Gear.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Great part Eric , I have them up on my web site already , and have 3 sold. good part

Turned out nice eric, took a year to finish, but glad to be a part of it!
Were you there helping write the tool path? How bout helping load the bedplate with material? Were you there to sweep up the shavings? Maybe you were monitoring that the coolant had sufficient flow?

Or were you on the phone asking the man who created this to hurry up and finish?

Just trying to gather up which part of this your taking credit for? I'm certain Mr. Stabb is anxiously awaiting your response.........

Eric- as usual NICE WORK.

Last edited:
Right now you have no website via your link....

thanks for telling me , Jordan is overhauling the web site . its going to be down for a few weeks. give me a call 817 296 4949 . I have a deal with Erics wonderfull cam gear , Maxspool custom cam, MaxSpool 7/16 biillet push rods and MaxSpool dual springs with billet CM retainers for $1895 shipped.

Last edited:
Sometimes I don't understand the hostility. It just doesn't make sense.

Glad to see it finally finished Eric, you and i have chatted about it for awhile! Ill get it up on my website as well. Great product

Sometimes I don't understand the hostility. It just doesn't make sense.
for the record- I saw Mr.Stabb here reading the comments- and had their been real involvement by Wade, then Mr.Stabb would have posted up correcting me- for which I would have surly apologized for mucking up thread-

but he didn't- so you can draw up your own conclusions.

I stand behind my original statement. NUFF SAID.:rockwoot:

Yes, I saw the posts. I did not have time to reply.

Wade is one of our dealers. We appreciated his business. He also lit a fire under my butt to get this done. It has been a work in progress since last spring. He ask us to incorporate a way to adjust the gear in .5 degree increments. This made it a little tougher to make, but we found a way, and now it looks pretty simple. We are happy with the first ones made, and are now gearing up for a production run.

Yes for the record, we are the first to manufacture this gear for the Duramax, but definitely not the first to ever make an adjustable gear. We (No Limit Mfg. staff.) have put quite some effort into making a quality part that does the job. We hope anyone that needs or requires adjustment for their cam gear will purchase one. You can purchase the gears from Wade (NGM), Greg (Motorsports Supply), Danville Performance, Manning Motorsports, or from us. There will be a wait on them. Expecting to have production done in Feb. If you want one, you should let us or one of the dealers know. The list is growing.

We also are going to be making billet covers with an access cover for the gear, as well as some other goodies to make the covers more versitle, and useful for mounting pumps. If your interested in this too, email me, or one the dealers, we are starting a preorder list for this too.

We look forward to bringing out more parts through this year.

Thanks, for everyone's support.

Yes, I saw the posts. I did not have time to reply.

Wade is one of our dealers. We appreciated his business. He also lit a fire under my butt to get this done. It has been a work in progress since last spring. He ask us to incorporate a way to adjust the gear in .5 degree increments. This made it a little tougher to make, but we found a way, and now it looks pretty simple. We are happy with the first ones made, and are now gearing up for a production run.

Yes for the record, we are the first to manufacture this gear for the Duramax, but definitely not the first to ever make an adjustable gear. We (No Limit Mfg. staff.) have put quite some effort into making a quality part that does the job. We hope anyone that needs or requires adjustment for their cam gear will purchase one. You can purchase the gears from Wade (NGM), Greg (Motorsports Supply), Danville Performance, Manning Motorsports, or from us. There will be a wait on them. Expecting to have production done in Feb. If you want one, you should let us or one of the dealers know. The list is growing.

We also are going to be making billet covers with an access cover for the gear, as well as some other goodies to make the covers more versitle, and useful for mounting pumps. If your interested in this too, email me, or one the dealers, we are starting a preorder list for this too.

Thanks, for everyone's support.

VERY GOOD Eric! You have made a good product. :rockwoot:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! There you have it. :hehe:

Eric, it is all too common in this aftermarket sector for someone to take a part they did not design/produce, put their name on it, and tout around the internet as though they did. Some just like to see credit paid where credit is due, and in this instance you deserve the credit.

Eric, it is all too common in this aftermarket sector for someone to take a part they did not design/produce, put their name on it, and tout around the internet as though they did. Some just like to see credit paid where credit is due, and in this instance you deserve the credit.

Mr.Staab should mill his company name on the gear. There are some SHADY motherphucks out there- that would put an end to the credit takers !!!!!

That's the problem there are many SHADY CREDIT TAKERS and not enough credit GIVERS !

How did I know this was the case- I met Wade many times- I know he couldn't engineer his way out of a paper bag ! This was proven !!!!!!

Atta boy Mr.Staab. well done sir.:clap:

If Wade decides not to be your vendor because of this I wouldn't worry too much about it- there are many REPUTABLE vendors out there who will sell your products just fine!:rockwoot:

Mr.Staab should mill his company name on the gear. There are some SHADY motherphucks out there- that would put an end to the credit takers !!!!!

That's the problem there are many SHADY CREDIT TAKERS and not enough credit GIVERS !

How did I know this was the case- I met Wade many times- I know he couldn't engineer his way out of a paper bag ! This was proven !!!!!!

Atta boy Mr.Staab. well done sir.:clap:

If Wade decides not to be your vendor because of this I wouldn't worry too much about it- there are many REPUTABLE vendors out there who will sell your products just fine!:rockwoot:

I ask Eric to do just that, too add value to a great part.

The gear in the picture wasn't labeled yet. All the gears will have our name on them.

Most of our products now will come with our name or initials on them . This has nothing to do with Wade. It is just something we decided to start doing this fall.

I appreciate all your comments. Lets keep the thread civilized.

The gear in the picture wasn't labeled yet. All the gears will have our name on them.

Most of our products now will come with our name or initials on them . This has nothing to do with Wade. It is just something we decided to start doing this fall.

I appreciate all your comments. Lets keep the thread civilized.
Wise decision Mr.Stabb !! Now getting to more important matters- do you need somebody to set a bonfire for you to get motivated to get to work on that hi flow big port billet Cummins head? Us Cummins guys are already down 2 cylinders compared to them duramax folks:hehe:

I will be happy to oblige if your answer is yes- don't worry I would wave that No Limit Flag for you giving you the credit your due. :rockwoot:

Back