Duramax/Toyota Mud Race Truck Build

What shop is that? I live in cocoa beach and didn't know of any diesel builds going on. Oh and what breed is your helper?

Looks like an australian shepherd.

Awesome build and fab skills! I think Yotamax fits very nicely.

I have a Australian shepherd mini female that I want to breed that's why I was asking.

They're good dogs. The gf and I have a border collie/ australian shepherd mix and she is the smartest dog I've ever had. Likes to herd if ya know what I mean. She chases the horse around our pasture like it's the greatest thing ever.

Ours chases our horses too but she started to try and bite them so we have to watch her. But with the miniature horses she is spot on always putting them into a stall. Maybe not the right one but a stall none the less!! Lol

Cool build, but wrong tranny. Good luck getting a 11" convertor even close to locking tring to turn those tires in gumy mud. You will need a 13" convertor to make this project work and it wont fit in your glide. Just hate to see all that money spent in the wrong direction, it's a waste of not only money but also a Lot of your time and effort. Been there. Good thing is with that D Max you wont need the adapter I had to purchase to bolt that th400 right up. Do a search. Save a lot of headaches.

Ryan

Back