Dyno check list or some sort of excel sheet

JasonCzerak

I'm gearing up to hit up the dyno soon, with or with out JetPilot's assistance! ;-)

Anyone have any sort of dyno check list? I've been tossing around some ideas to ensure I hit all the possible combinations with the tools I have.

it would include peek numbers, percentages of change from a base line. something that does some of hte math for ya so you can make good judgments for the time allotted.

I don't have anything off hand, but if you wanna PM me with some sort of idea what you are looking for I can whip something up for you.

I'll on a quick and dirty spec for ya. I hate excel. I'd write a web app or a perl app before I do anything complex in excel :)

OK I have not done alot of web stuff since about 96 back when I had to actually learn HTML Language (there was not alot of fancy software to do it for ya then). So doing something now would be something I would have to learn, although I could do something in Excel. WHich I am not GREAT at by any means, but can get'er done...usually

OK I have a quick and dirty XLS file that you enter your baseline and up to 9 more runs and it will calculate a difference in value and a % increase from baseline.
Lemme know if you are interested, it wont let me attach it here. I can e-mail to ya or something.

Jason...
Doug has been in your neck of the woods for the last month training to fly the heavies.I chatted with him yesterday and he was on his way back East for the first time in a while.......Andy

Jason...
Doug has been in your neck of the woods for the last month training to fly the heavies.I chatted with him yesterday and he was on his way back East for the first time in a while.......Andy

I know! Just waiting to see if we can fit in some time if he can manage to get in a break. I figured he didn't realize how much time he'd be spending. something like 10 hours/day for the first month so far if I recall.

Back