Dyno Event 2011

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
We will have our annual Dyno Event this year on August 13th. You can preregister or you can just show up the day of the event. We will have two dynos just like last year. There were some very impressive hp numbers last year and we are looking for another very good showing this year. The food last year was hard to beat. We will invite the same caterer that made the Santa Maria Barbeque. I don't know if they are free to cater our event but I still think about that great food. We will have a Vendor Alley and we will have many give aways. There will be some high end Drag Trucks, Dragsters, Sled Pullers on display. We will invite the Welderup guys that brought up the Rat Rods last year. They have some great creations on display. I hope you all can make it! Thanks, Brady

Same location correct? I WILL be there! Look for a blue 12 valve

oh yeah.....what about the wet t shirt contest?!?! thats a deal breaker right there! LOL

Last edited:
Need to save some dollars in make it out to the event, if pull trucks done drag it out to.

Should be a great turnout after seeing how man trucks showed up from last year.

Yes we enjoyed having all of you out to our event last year. I am planning on a better/more fun event this year. I wont allow the nitrous bottle to be srayed into the intake of small rice burners for fun this year. The explosion scared the CRAP out of me.

Back