Dyno Near Clarksville/Nashville TN

xDiesel03

Does anyone know of a good dyno in the Clarksville or Nashville TN area?

Dyno Proven in Rossville, GA (Basically Chattanooga) is a couple hours south of you. He has a Dyno Dynamics chassis dyno that has been consistent when we have done dyno testing for install articles.

Bean's in Woodbury.

The dyno that used to be at Bean's is Jonathan Jones' dyno the Dyno Proven one I mentioned above... He and Bean still partner in a lot of things and the dyno is up at Bean's in Woodbury fairly often, but its home base is at the Dyno Proven shop in Rossville, GA near Chattanooga. He also does mobile events and such with it, but again, it is most frequently at home in the Dyno Proven shop.

Check back with us in a month or so...We are in between dyno's.

I figured there was a reason you didn't mention Bean's. Thanks for the correction.

Yup! I'm good friends with both Jonathan and Bean and know that they both still work together a lot and he has brought the dyno back up there several times... It was about 2 hours from me and is now about an hour from me so it works out well for me either way!!!:clap:

Looks like they might be getting another one there soon though!

Thanks! I'm trying to get to a dyno before I change out injectors in a few months so I can get before and after numbers.

Back