Eagle Alloy dealers ?

AsTroSS

problems start @80 psi
Do we have Eagle Alloy delers over here?

Here is my story and I need your help.

At the end of last year my friend from NY brought for me set of Eagle Alloy wheels # 1144-2088 and he ship those wheels to me (with sea container) .

Last week I recieved the wheels, unfortunatly 1 of them was for Ford (8 x170mm)#1144-2087 and only 3 for my Dodge (8x165) # 1144-2088 :badidea: , wheel diameter and with are same like Dodge only difference is bolt pattern.

This actual Ford wheel was labeled as Dodge # 1144-2088, on sticker is also wheel serial number and person name who have inspected it.

Here is the problem : to ship this wrong wheel back to US will cost too much for me , if Eagle Alloy will cover shipping cost then it's not a problem.

I think this is warranty problem : uncorrectly labeled in factory and I like end user have not done nothing wrong . I test fit it before tire mounting.

Looks like I have karma problem , because last set of wheel I brought from US (Moto metal 951) for my Dodge ,I also recieved 4 Ford wheels. Moto Metal seller answer my problem: sorry I can't help you ,you are not in US :doh:

I hope Eagle Alloy Wheel company have better customer service.

Any ideas , who to call or contact to clarify this problem, because I need for my Dodge 4 wheels?

The wheel looks like this:
Eagle-148.jpg

Margus / AsTroSS

Back