ECM/VP gurus needed

Grounding locations:
Pages 1092 - 1122 in the service manual PDF has a table with ground names and illustration references, and the illustrations. I was able to print just that section to PDF this morning. PM your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. It is small at 1,098kb as compared to the entire manual. I've tried to send the entire manual, but it is simply too big.

Done and done. If I can help make more work for you, just shout out. :evil

If you find an answer, let me know too please.

Thanks ~ OB

Well mine isn't doing anything like these issues, just some stuff the works when I wants too, thinking may be ground related.

The Ram FSM Pages 1014-1147 cover Connector Pinouts, Connector/Ground Locations and Power Distribution.

I tried to post the pages to share but the file format was not accepted by Comp D because I have open office (not a true PDF viewer).

I pulled the belt to see if it had to do with alternator/induced voltage. Truck stopped doing it. Put the belt back on, and now I can't get the truck to act up anymore!

I finally sent it home for him to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Definitely will do! I'm going to send off the ECM in this 99 to see what went wacky with it, making any throttle input command WOT

Just an update. The owner ended up going through all the grounds, battery terminals, etc. It's running with no issues now.

Back