Edge attitude stacked with a smarty s03

blue2002

I found on Mads electronics this

Fuel pump wire tapping boxes WITHOUT added timing come next if you're after serious Hp.
In that kind of scenario the CaTCHER becomes very noticeable in the top Hp range.
I have customers that have gained over 75 Hp with that kind of stack above all other stacks
they had tried before. If you have ears...

The most difficult stack with the CaTCHER is with boxes that add their own timing.
For those cases we've stuffed the softwares without added timing into Smarty.
Yet, I have to say, we're not taking the full advantage of the dynamic timing the ECM can
provide.
It has been proved many times by now. The CaTCHER stacked with a fuel only box provide
the highest Hp gain. More than what a timing&fuel box that can't be stacked with anything will
provide.

I am gathering the combo runs best with out the wire tap? I have mine tapped and just don't want to undo it if it doesn't work because I might not get a good seal on the connections.

Also I found on the edge attitude configuration that there is a low end responsiveness setting. So when I am running setting 5 I changed the setting to lowest responsive and it feels like more than the highest responsive.

Right now I am running setting 8 on the smarty and all the revo settings to default and the edge on 5.

I am just wondering if anyone has really played around with the edge attitude and smarty revo. I goggle this question and no one ever answers it they start veering off to injectors and turbos. I am going to get those up grades soon. Well I already have 75 hp ddp sticks just haven't put them in yet.

So to sum it up I am wanting to know if i need to leave the wire tap or take it off and is there any good settings to set in revo for the edge attitude? I know I am suppose to run even numbers only.

I ran a smarty and two edges and whatever you set them on the sum of all the setting must be a even number. If it is an odd number the cummins motor can't recognize it since it only has 6 cylinders. If that happens it tricks the computer into thinking it is 7 cylinders and your windshield wipers will start to go really fast. This is a warning issued by cummins.

hmhm thats nice to know. I never seen that before and I hope I don't either. Thank yall for the info.

Smarty/edge stack is awesome. Gives it a much better throttle response down low and it fuels so much better on the top end. Like stated though even numbers only and leave the VP tapped.

I ran a smarty and two edges and whatever you set them on the sum of all the setting must be a even number. If it is an odd number the cummins motor can't recognize it since it only has 6 cylinders. If that happens it tricks the computer into thinking it is 7 cylinders and your windshield wipers will start to go really fast. This is a warning issued by cummins.

LMFAO!

Is this the same for stacking s smarty with a quad adrenaline?

personally i would not run that stack.. if you jump into making custom tunes its pointless to even waist your time stacking it with a smarty.. you can set up the quad to squeeze every ounce of fuel possible from these pumps... besides why waist 600 for a smarty when that cash could get you a nice set of injectors.

Why were you thinking about pulling the wire tap?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is this really freakn' necessary? In what way at ALL is this going to help ANYBODY with a question or a problem?

I am running the juice w/ attitude along with the smarty and it's been a great combination UNLESS I run the Edge on level 6. I have spoken with a few people as well as Smarty and nobody is giving me a clear resopnse as to why I am getting a ridiculous de-fuel. If I run any of the CaTHCER tunes with the Edge on 6 I get a massive jolt throughout the gear changes and a complete loss of fueling, then if I pick up the medal maybe 1/2 centimter it will begin fueling again and then immediately de-fuel. What the heck? lol But if I run the Edge in any tune except 6, everything runs smooth. I have the updated REVO software on the Smarty as well.

I am running the juice w/ attitude along with the smarty and it's been a great combination UNLESS I run the Edge on level 6. I have spoken with a few people as well as Smarty and nobody is giving me a clear resopnse as to why I am getting a ridiculous de-fuel. If I run any of the CaTHCER tunes with the Edge on 6 I get a massive jolt throughout the gear changes and a complete loss of fueling, then if I pick up the medal maybe 1/2 centimter it will begin fueling again and then immediately de-fuel. What the heck? lol But if I run the Edge in any tune except 6, everything runs smooth. I have the updated REVO software on the Smarty as well.

*Pedal

Did you not believe me when I told you in another thread that the Smarty notoriously doesnt stack well with Hot Unlocked Edges???? Works fine on 1-5 & not 6.:nail:

It's not at all because I don't believe you, I'm just trying to understand why. Especially when I know that an unlocked comp box will work flawlessly with my Smarty programmer. It just doesn't make sense to me. The comp and juice are the same thing I just have the monitor.

I'm not doubting you I'm just trying to research and find the answer.

I had this issue with my juice on 6 with no smarty turned out my computer had a stuperchip still programmed in it and it was over timing the pump or something like that. flashed to computer stock and it was all good.

Back