edge ez not working

Would prolly be best to throw it away but it is my first box ever bought it around ten years ago and just can't part would like to keep it to show my boy how diesel performance started in the electronic worl that is

Would prolly be best to throw it away but it is my first box ever bought it around ten years ago and just can't part would like to keep it to show my boy how diesel performance started in the electronic worl that is

Ok, so keep it then. But take it off the truck and get something better.

If you want to show your boy how electronic diesel performance started you should find a blue chip, they were out early. They also run lots better than an ez. We have had a lot of ez, & juice with attitudes take a crap. I had a pile of them sitting around and just threw them away a couple weeks ago. I personally like a tuner that flashes the computer, with a tuner you don't have any boxes under the hood to get hot, or all the extra connections to corrode etc. But then again a p-pump fixes all those issues

Yes a p-pump does fix all thinks I'm in the middle of a p-pump conv right now also are you referring to a blue chip fms or a redline box i never could justify paying that much for a box when u can do a mechanical swap for around the same price

Back