edge juice and fass drp install. no lift pump power

Dragram440

Last night we removed the in tank factory pump in my dads 00 cummins and installed a fass drp on the engine. We unplugged the harness the dealer installed and unhooked the power from the relay the dealer installed. We then plugged the fass drp into the factory engine harness plug under the fuel filter housing. We then installed a draw straw into the tank. Next we installed the juice with attitude and cs2 monitor. We got it all hooked up and begain to turn on the monitor and its coming up not no connection with truck. Also the lift pump is not turning on. we checked and there doesnt seem to be any power at the lift pump. checked and switched the fuel relay in the fuse panel but still no power at the lift pump. Anyone run into anything like this?

Just curious, but did you reinstall that relay back into the harness you guys pulled it from? Or did I miss that part in your description?

Was the dealer installed intank triggered off the original fuel pump relay or off of something else?

We did not reinstall the relay. I thought that was just to supply keyed power to the in take pump only. Anyone ever have the issue where the programmer cant read the truck.

The relay was mounted on the firewall with a wire run directly to the battery with a fuseable link.

A relay has a control (low) and a controlled (high) side. Low amp to control high amp. Any power source directly connected from the battery to the relay would likely be the controlled (high). We need to know how that relay was being actuated (low). The oem uses the ecm to ground the original fuel pump relay. How was the intank relay connected to the truck?

Back