Edge question

craneman03

wet behind the ears
I just purchased an 05 lly out of Tennessee and they delivered it on Monday. I noticed the truck has an Edge display but I'm pretty sure there is no tune in it. Could this be correct or is it more likely that something is wrong with it? The truck runs like a stock truck and I can't change anything. It's not a huge deal because I hope to do some efi live in the future, but would like to know what's on the truck now. Thanks

I looked up those CS and CST but mine looks to have a different monitor. Looks like the same monitor as the original juice w/ attitude

Look under the hood if it has the juice with attitude controller it will be on the drivers side by the fuse box. I think they piggy back into that big wiring harness. If not its probably just the monitor which plugs into the obd2 port under the dash. You can definitely tell a stock running truck from a tuned one so if it feels stock it probably is

Probably just an edge insight. Does it look like this
sasadyge.jpg

Last edited:
Yep monitor looks just like that. I kind of like it though, if I get efi live or a ppe program can I still keep it? This is my first duramax truck so sorry bout all the silly questions. Thanks for all the help though!

Bout time for me to change the picture in my signature too. To worried about messing with the new toy.:rockwoot:

Post a pic of your set up. You can keep regardless.. I ran a worthless Superchips on my truck while I had my Insight monitor and now I have EFI live which is linked to the monitor so there is no dsp5 switch. Pretty convenient honestly

Back