EFI Live Help

EFIed DMax

What are some table to boost up for the LBZ to deliver better acceleration and more HP??

honestly I've just been using tunes from others to get started. What do you have done to the truck now? If you would fill out your signature so we know what we're working with. If your set up for it I can send you a tune to compare to stock. Where did you get your efi from ?

I wish they had this stuff for ferds...! Good luck tuning sounds fun.

I wish they had this stuff for ferds...! Good luck tuning sounds fun.
Is SCT not something like EFI ? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Nick@duramaxtuner,Mark@Danville,Rob@ATP

You can forget DuramaxTuner if you didn't buy from him.I asked him (and offered to pay) for some help getting started and was essentially told to buy his tune library. Mark's a good one as is Rob. Don't forget Fleece Performance/ Brayden.

Is SCT not something like EFI ? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

You can forget DuramaxTuner if you didn't buy from him.I asked him (and offered to pay) for some help getting started and was essentially told to buy his tune library. Mark's a good one as is Rob. Don't forget Fleece Performance/ Brayden.

No there is nothing really for fords that offers tuning you can do, yes you can buy custom tunes but you are limited to the tuners on what they will do for you. I cought wind that efi was going to expand to ford and dodge but when i emailed them they couldnt speculate on it.

I didnt mean to hijack this thread either sorry to the OP

Back