Either Starting kit, 1 person required!

prostockpuller

For sale: Complete John Deere Components Either stating kit. I have pieced everything together to make this work. Includes push button starter knob, JD Either canister, 4" dia x 8" long 90 dgr aluminum V-Band elbow tapped for the spray nozzle, spray nozzle, about 6 ft of 1/8" copper tubing to reach the manifold, all 12 V electrical wires and instructions on how to hook this up.
This works really well for starting your puller without another person spraying either into the charger.
You might just be able to "T" in Nitrous into this also for that extra boost going down the track...heck I'm sure my friends to the east know how to make that sort of thing work..LOL!

$200 Shipped

Call or text 330 466 8808

Thanks, RK

Attachments

• 1027151913.jpg
    1027151913.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
$125 shipped I cant believe no one wants this! Hell I would have paid twice that to not have to deal with the incompetent parts people at the local JD dealer! It took 3 attempts to get the right parts and over $250 to get it right....Oh well just venting...

Well than go ahead and post the link to it....I highly doubt it comes with a tig welded 4" 90 dgr v-band setup.

I am all for saving Comp D members money!

P.S... Dan were you able to get all the methanol residue removed from that ppump you sold here? LOL!

Well than go ahead and post the link to it....I highly doubt it comes with a tig welded 4" 90 dgr v-band setup.

I am all for saving Comp D members money!

P.S... Dan were you able to get all the methanol residue removed from that ppump you sold here? LOL!

First it's ether then it's nos, now methanol, lmao. Ron when I get comments this I hold my head high. thank you for basically saying your impressed, I'm going miss you.

Yes I am very impressed, Run with PPL with that short wheel based truck and a PPL legal charger and we will see how well you do. Also I am sure Haisley' and Scheid's are burning up the phone lines to know your secrets...Good grief

Yes I am very impressed, Run with PPL with that short wheel based truck and a PPL legal charger and we will see how well you do. Also I am sure Haisley' and Scheid's are burning up the phone lines to know your secrets...Good grief

your only one seems to think there's secrets. And talk **** cause you can't make anything happen with that light ass long board. If I lived closer I would run will ppl and in sure u I'd do just fine. I didn't build for ppl. I'd rather support the small groups. Cause I'm just a nobody too. Don't hate Ron, you just keep making me wanna pull more.

Last edited:
LMAO! Hey, the company I work for is starting a new division in LaTrobe Pa. They will be looking for Highly skilled CNC Machinists/Programmers. Maybe tell your brother as he does some nice work...not sure if your Skill set is at his level or are you still head Cashier at Sheetz?

My brother does do nice work Ron don't drag him into this it's between me and you! And honestly he's way beyond my level, I'll never reach his level. But I moved up to the car wash supervisor. And pump supervisor. Besides anit nothing in Latrobe except well sheetz, who would come here

Back