Electrical No Brake lights Ram 3500?

Ragingbull21

I have an 00 Ram 3500 noticed today when my wife took my truck to the store that I don't have any brake lights. All the taillights are working great, Ive checked all the fuzes if anyone has any suggestions it'd be a life saver I'm ready to drive it into the river.
Also my turn signals have been acting up they only work part of the time. All of the taillights work great even the one on the gate just the brake lights.

I have an 00 Ram 3500 noticed today when my wife took my truck to the store that I don't have any brake lights. All the taillights are working great, Ive checked all the fuzes if anyone has any suggestions it'd be a life saver I'm ready to drive it into the river.
Also my turn signals have been acting up they only work part of the time. All of the taillights work great even the one on the gate just the brake lights.

Pull the light housings out and let them dangle, take a test light and hook it into the socket after you remove the bulb. Have the mrs tap the brakes and see if the test light "lights up" If it doesnt you will have to chase the wires back and see if something is cut or if a hot wire is grounding itself against another hot wire or the frame etc.....

No third brake light doesn't work but the taillights all work I believe that it might be the turn signal switch also

I know Ive gotten good a figuring things out with my truck but this has been frustrating, I will try that brake pedal switch if that doesn't work I'll try looking for a ground that is off.
it has only been pulling this for a few days now before everything else was fine.
Really appreciate the help fellas you can't get much help on the other forums

Turns out it was a fuse under the hood that was blown I wasn't able to tell by looking but once I got a tester on it found out where it was. But It happens to one of ya in the future be sure to check that first before you have to go out and buy a new brake light switch.

Back