Elmo's Yota new pics

Nice pics! How long is that wheelbase? I swear that thing looks almost too short? BTW....that other site sucks.:poke:

No really, that other site really does suck.

BTW....that other site sucks.

Yeah I know. LOL

Danny will be here to comment shortly. He went to take more pics. Its supposedly on its on four wheels/tires now.

I posted it in The Staging Lanes. Got some even better pics in there now (just got back).

100_2222.jpg

kinda reminds me of a suzuki samuri on 44" boggers (tires to vehicle size ratio)

me likey...:bow:

Danny, you have GOT to leave the "Sport" decals on there LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe:

PTSUPERD said:
Yeah I know. LOL

Danny will be here to comment shortly. He went to take more pics. Its supposedly on its on four wheels/tires now.

That is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billysgoat said:
Danny, you have GOT to leave the "Sport" decals on there LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe:
For real! You should paint it just like it came from the factory! Put a little Diesel sticker above the SPORT. lol

Looks scary. I hope it works out well. She's gonna carry the front wheels half track!

Are the rear tires going to poke up over the bedrail? That thing is bad-a$$.

Danny's retired from the UFC and joined the UDC. "Ultimate Diesel Championship".
Holy hang on to your jewels Batman.

Tcolesanti said:
Are the rear tires going to poke up over the bedrail? That thing is bad-a$$.

Yeah, they said the tubs will probably be about 3" over the bed.

Patrick@DPP said:
For real! You should paint it just like it came from the factory! Put a little Diesel sticker above the SPORT. lol

Looks scary. I hope it works out well. She's gonna carry the front wheels half track!

Actually, it's going to be a mini version of my truck dwon to the stacks. It's gonna have Ford and F250 badges on it, except it'll say F2.50. :D

can i ride in it at Bowling Green Danny? Puhleaze! Oh Preetie Pleese!

If it's ready in time I'll take anybody for a ride, after the race of course.:evil

Back