exhaust leak up pipes

Up pipe (left): PN F4TZ-6K854-A
Up pipe (right): PN F6TZ-6K854-A
Donuts: PN F4TZ-6K854-C

Are the part numbers the same for 94-97 as they are for 99-03? When you search it they come up 99-03

Order the parts by the truck vin. There can be slight differences in the pipes.

pipes, bolts, gaskets all ordered. Going to tear into it hopefully in the next week. Wish me luck lol

Have an acetylene torch handy to heat the collector where the bolts thread in and to torch the lower bolts off. Do not unclamp the collector from the turbo. Before you start the job check the manifolds to be sure the bolts are all in place and there are no leaks. Factory did not use manifold gaskets. If you remove the manifolds to add gaskets replace all the manifold bolts.

Last edited:
I don't see any signs of leaking around the manifolds luckily. I was planing on just cutting the lower bolts since they are rusted beyond belief anyway.
You are saying not to take the collector off the turbo? I was going to try and do it all with turbo still on unless it would make it easier to take the turbo off which some say to do. I bought turbo gasket and o rings just in case.

I don't see any signs of leaking around the manifolds luckily. I was planing on just cutting the lower bolts since they are rusted beyond belief anyway.
You are saying not to take the collector off the turbo? I was going to try and do it all with turbo still on unless it would make it easier to take the turbo off which some say to do. I bought turbo gasket and o rings just in case.

Always replace the gaskets at the collector end. Leave the turbo mounted and leave the collector clamped onto the turbo.

Back