Farm Truck at the Track

Ill see what i can muster up. I know we'll be know where near the tens. Will you be at mason dixion next month always a great turnout there.

Ill see what i can muster up. I know we'll be know where near the tens. Will you be at mason dixion next month always a great turnout there.

Yeah, I plan on going to Mason Dixon next month too. I'd have run there some during the summer, but If I break something it's a pain to get it hauled home. With 75&80, I'm close enough that I can walk home. :hehe:

But, I am lookin around for good deal on a trailer for next year.

Yeah, I plan on going to Mason Dixon next month too. I'd have run there some during the summer, but If I break something it's a pain to get it hauled home. With 75&80, I'm close enough that I can walk home. :hehe:

But, I am lookin around for good deal on a trailer for next year.

We should have a deck over there. If not at the event its in damascus so we can get you home.

My buddys ran yesterday two 7.3 s one a 97 the other a 01 and a black 6.0. Good run you gonna be there next weekend end for the big show?

Doesn't look good for me for this weekend. Blew a seal on the OD piston last night.:doh:

If I can find parts local, I might make Saturday

Doesn't look good for me for this weekend. Blew a seal on the OD piston last night.:doh:

If I can find parts local, I might make Saturday

Dang i here that. I talked to my dad last night well have the deck over trailer at mason dixon.

I wont be there untill tomorrow anyway. Im stationed in new york and wont be back untill late tonight.

I would try b and d in damascus they usually have what you need. 3012530066

How is your suspension set up? What tires?

Nothing special. Poly bushings on the front control arms, spring clamps on the back half of the leaf springs. That's it. Adding a True-Trac to the front helped a lot though. Tires are a pretty old set of Michelin LTX M/S, 285/75/16.

That is just impressive. I was guessing 13's when the video started. Never dreamed a high 10.

Spring clamps on the back half of the leaf springs??????? Thats wrong if your looking for better 60 foot times, isnt it? Shouldnt the clamps be on the front of the rear leaf pack?

Very cool sleeper for sure, awesome run! I'd fab up a fiberglass calf or two for the bed if it were me, that'd really blow peoples minds. :evil

Hinge the legs or put them on a track or springs so they rock back when it launches

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Spring clamps on the back half of the leaf springs??????? Thats wrong if your looking for better 60 foot times, isnt it? Shouldnt the clamps be on the front of the rear leaf pack?

Having the clamp on the rear allows the front of the spring to absorb the launch and load up. Then it keeps the rear of the spring from separating, which would cause hopping. I have tried front, rear and both sides. The rear works the best. As you can see, it just lifts and goes. I'd call 1.61-1.63s pretty good for regular street tires.

Very cool sleeper for sure, awesome run! I'd fab up a fiberglass calf or two for the bed if it were me, that'd really blow peoples minds. :evil

I had thoughts about some hay bales in the bed, then spraying them with clear to keep it from blowing. But they won't let me run with anything in the back.

And for the guys that were asking.....
There's No Nitrous!!!
I'm setup for it, but have never filled the bottle. Once I max it out as it is, I'll give it a try.

Back