Fass pressure enough?

Cuda

EFIng amazing.
I have a Fass95 with the filters that I have been running for a little over a year, and it seems that it has always run about 13-14 psi with cold fuel.. 70 has been the nite time temp here.. and about 11-12 psi after driving for a bit.. I am wondering if I can increase the pressure somehow, as I have allready stretched the spring slightly in efforts to do so. I am changing the filter tomorrow, to see if that helps. If I had to guess, I am making about as much power as this stock turbo will allow, and I have yet to monitor the pressure under a heavy load, I just have a feeling that I am pulling it down. Thanks for the help guys.

These guys at FASS have great customer service. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the help. The new spring brought my pressure up exactly as I wanted. I will certainly keep my business with FASS in the future!

These guys at FASS have great customer service. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the help. The new spring brought my pressure up exactly as I wanted. I will certainly keep my business with FASS in the future!

AWESOME!:thankyou2::thankyou2:

Glad we could help

Glad we could help

I have a question for you!!

I believe I'm having the totally oppisite issue with my FASS 95 gph with filters...

My pressure seems to have gone up from some reason. I don't have a guage but most of the members here say my symtoms dictate high inlet pressure to my Dual CP3's..I started a thread about it....I have noticed that my return fuel into the filler tube is NOT very much like it used to be....I used to could hear it splashing pretty good but now NOT so much...

It's causing my idling Rail Pressure to be very high..12-15K psi....and my truck will start loping....

Im going to get a pressure regulator installed soon, but WHAT would cause this Change???? Blockage in the return?? Other malfunction??

Thanks for any help...

Glad we could help

I believe I'm having the totally oppisite issue with my FASS 95 gph with filters...

My pressure seems to have gone up from some reason. I don't have a guage but most of the members here say my symtoms dictate high inlet pressure to my Dual CP3's..I started a thread about it....I have noticed that my return fuel into the filler tube is NOT very much like it used to be....I used to could hear it splashing pretty good but now NOT so much...

It's causing my idling Rail Pressure to be very high..12-15K psi....and my truck will start loping....

Im going to get a pressure regulator installed soon, but WHAT would cause this Change???? Blockage in the return?? Other malfunction??

Thanks for any help...

Anyone???????

Thanks for any help...

What kit are you running? You need to be over about 18-20 psi to cause that issue when using the Dmax upper pump.

It's a PPE kit..

I'll finish installing my Fuel pressure regulator and guage tmrw...started it today..

Of course I've gotta get my Head and turbos back on before I can test it.....I'm going to regulate it down to about 8-10 psi...and hope it helps...

Might replace my FCA's as well....

Back