Few pics of the truck going to truck pull

CTD03

One Hot 03
1221661542-1.jpg

1221661564.jpg

1221661581.jpg

1221736979.jpg

1221661523.jpg

still trying to get the video on the computer dont know how to do that??? if any body know how to transfer vids from sony videos cameras help me out

Last edited:
What type of Sony? Disk, harddrive, or mini DVC? You need a cable to go from my Sony Mini DVC to the computer USB port. You hook the camera to the computer and turn the camera on to play back mode. Windows media maker should pop up on the computer and ask you if you want to caputure video. It walks you right thru it. That is if you have a mini DVC (cassette). I have heard the newer disk and hard drive style are not as easy.

Then I am not much help. If you dont have it figured out by Saturday. I can try capturing the vid with the laptop in my 02 if I have the right cables.

Buy a plextor device. Basically it converts them from RCA jacks to USB.

If your computer has a DVD drive, you should be able to just put the mini-DV disc in the tray and then just go to my computer open the dvd rom drive folder and save the video file to your computer.

Evan, is that from Ox Hill?
Congrats on the 2nd place finish.:clap:

Do you get as much crap towing your truck with a chevy as I did taking my truck to the drag strip with a Ford?

I have an adapter from my computer to my video camera. Bought it at Best buy for under $20. Then transfer to your video playing/editing program.

O i get it all the time about taking a Chevy
its who i could get tow me that day so i am guessing your like me just glad you can find some one to tow heck i payed for there fuel ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

and ways thanks about the camera i am going to try to get it up this weekend

Back