Few racing pics

1lowdiesel

Lets start it off with a wonderful shot of the track...

scheid049.jpg

scheid090.jpg

scheid088.jpg

scheid086.jpg

scheid084.jpg

scheid081.jpg

scheid082.jpg

scheid050.jpg

scheid053.jpg

scheid041.jpg

scheid045.jpg

scheid046.jpg

scheid048.jpg

scheid036.jpg

scheid037.jpg

looks lilke the track could use a lil lovin?

It's needed a lot of lovin for several years. I can remember 3 years ago they had issues so they had all the PS trucks pull on the track and park. They announced each driver and truck as fill in while repairs were under way. When we went to back off the track it pulled chunks of cement out of the track and stuck to the slicks of several trucks!

When race day comes you have to deal with what you got.

Wow. People weren't joking about the track. Where was that crater at on the track? I like the wheelie action on Beaner's truck

Ya great pictures, thanks for sharing. Great shot of Bean getting the holeshot but damn..... here comes All that damn Scheid power up quick, lol. What was the finals numbers on that pass Im assuming Seth got the win.....

Thought: Id love to see a couple passes in that Black Truck chassis with Seth's power plant aboard, that truck also makes some stupid power. See yall in Topeka!

Ryan

Ya great pictures, thanks for sharing. Great shot of Bean getting the holeshot but damn..... here comes All that damn Scheid power up quick, lol. What was the finals numbers on that pass Im assuming Seth got the win.....

Thought: Id love to see a couple passes in that Black Truck chassis with Seth's power plant aboard, that truck also makes some stupid power. See yall in Topeka!

Ryan

It was qualifying Ryan, but Seth ran a 5.93, and I can't remember the m.p.h.

Beaner ran a 6.4x and seth sullivan ran a 5.90 or 5.93 at 123, i think beaner still has the time slip in his office. seth qualified 1st and beaner qualified 2nd

Back