Finding someone with STS on hands.

Blackbumper

Could be worse!
Does anyone know where a person can find some Interco STS 33 12.50 16 radials on hand. I have spent half a day calling places on the internet only to say they just drop ship from the MFG. And the MFG is out indefinetly. Any help would be appreciated.

How many you need? I have two that I may get rid of that were used for 293' or so... LOL

4wheelparts.com has them for 229.99 a piece. but not sure if they drop ship from the manufacturer.

I think he called almost everywhere. He even had a set "ordered" and they canceled the order. I believe they are on national back order due to a change in manufacturer.

Interco was having them made at Denman tire which went bankrupt in the spring, leaving Interco with no supply.

Last I heard all the tooling and molds were being taken to another manufacturer to start production back up. Apparently they cannot give a date when they'll be making tires again.

That being said, if anyone has any 35-12.50-17, I'd like to find two.

I still have some hidden in the corner.

(4) 33x1250r16 on 16x10 058 eagles $1000

(4) 36x14.50r16 sts (2) on 16x12 Real wheels w/4' b.s. and 2 on 16x13 beadlock Real wheels w/ 8"b.s. $2200

Buddy of mine just bought four off of summit racing two weeks ago might try them. I would look for yu real quick but im short on time.

Mayberry Farms in Memphis Mo has a set of 4 33-12.50-16 sitting in the showroom. There my old tires that I took up there. Brand new. Last I new he wanted 200 a tire put im sure he take less. Let me know if you want a number.

Buddy of mine just bought four off of summit racing two weeks ago might try them. I would look for yu real quick but im short on time.

When I checked summit they only had bias ply on the 33 16's checked the web and called customer service.

It looks like I found a set thanks to 04BlackSmoker.

Thanks for all the replies!

i have 4. 35-12.50-18 that only have 3 pulls on and are like new for sale. $1000

Back