Firepunk Comp 2 48RE

StainlessRRA

Advocatus diaboli
I had plans of an auto swap so this 48RE was bought and sent to Firepunk for them to work their magic. Life has thrown me a few curve balls recently and plans changed. It is still sitting at Lavons shop at the moment as I never even had it shipped to me. $6500

So it been went through?
Come with anything besides tranny?

I bought the trans from a guy who decided he wanted to do a manual swap and shipped it to Lavon to be setup for my truck. Had the converter set to a stock stall and changed things around 3 times before finally landing on a comp 2. So currently it's fresh and ready to to roll with a warranty. I had an auto 29 spline input for the t case as well but it's been sitting at Firepunk since May so it probably got lost, I had gone with the bigger 31 a spline comp 3 output for my manual Tcase originally so I wasn't concerned about it to be honest. I had it brought back to a standard comp 2 so it would he easier to sell, but if that shaft is there you could have it too.

Thanks for sharing and bumping guys. And no more build at the moment Adam, life has thrown me some curve balls so my priorities have changed. I really don't want to part with this trans but my heli trip to Alaska and my health have to come first.

I knew it was too good to be true! If it falls through, let me know. I'm building a Cummins powered Excursion using the Innovative Diesel Street Ninja 5.9L long block and injectors and I want a built 48re.

Back