First full 1/8th mile run of the year

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
5.36 1/8th right out of the trailer, totally new combo with a 1.23 60' Shaking the tires REALLY bad all the way throught first gear, then second/third gear it worked perfect! Made two more passes with Nitrous issue's (empty bottle) Thanks to the driver.....:doh:

I now have 27 1/8th mile passes on the car total :rockwoot:

Time for some chassis tweekin!!!

Congrats ,hope to see some 1/4 runs too.May be able to line up with Banks.

Congrats. Thats an awesome time. I really want to see a quarter time.

What was mph?

Cool, you burn a full tank of N2O in one 1/8 mile pass? I'm not much of a N2O guy, so I have no idea how much a truck like yours burns.

Cool, you burn a full tank of N2O in one 1/8 mile pass? I'm not much of a N2O guy, so I have no idea how much a truck like yours burns.

No, i just neglected to fill it up from last week at indiana, between that and all the "testing" i do between rounds checking things out...LOL

i use appox 3lbs per 1/8th pass

Nice run! That's a bunch of nitrous per pass, but probably still a lot less than Banks uses up!

Nice run! That's a bunch of nitrous per pass, but probably still a lot less than Banks uses up!

IIRC I saw a video of GB saying they use 6-7lbs of nitrous per pass (1/4mi) including staging.

Can't wait to see the two Dmax S-10's lined up for some heads up racing :D

Last edited:
Let Birdie told me you're holding out on us Wade!!

eh Um!!!

Did you really run a 3.18 in the 330 ft. on a pass you let out of???
What's the math work out on that had it been a full pass?

Spill it Boy!! lol

Let Birdie told me you're holding out on us Wade!!

eh Um!!!

Did you really run a 3.18 in the 330 ft. on a pass you let out of???
What's the math work out on that had it been a full pass?

Spill it Boy!! lol

SHHH......David....i went a little faster than that thursday..but im not saying anything untill i run the whole run with out issue's and put down a # in the 1/8th...Twice.

Trouble starter...:banned::hehe:

Oops!

Sorry Dude...Wasn't tryin to dime you out.. Tell you know who it's his fault for sending that to me!!! He knows I'm a loud mouth...LOL

Back