First hooks on new Driveline/Tcase/Charger, DHRA Missouri pull and WI pull

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
The Missouri DHRA pull was my first hook with the new 271 Tcase and new drive shafts.
I had a 1 piece 4.095" x .180 wall rear shaft made along with a 3.5" x .083 front shaft, 1.562 stub, using the stock CV.
This shaft setup has been tested to 110MPH in 2WD and works great!
While these were being installed, I also bolted on a Pro-Street 66 charger from High Tech. So far I'm very happy with this trubo, it is very streetable and spools better than my SP66.
Also, I had my converter loosened up a bit when I went to Goerends to have my billet shaft and hub replaced.

Click here to see Video
Missouri DHRA pull, 268 feet. Did not lock the converter, ran 2nd gear unlocked at 3500RPM.

Click here to see Video
Washington County Fair Pull, 308 feet.
This was a 4th place hook. I was unable to get the turbo lit as it was 100 degrees. I ran 2nd gear locked up, worked very well!

I would have been at 3rd place, but the 1st place winner was a Duramax running nitrous (drugs were not allowed, but also weren't checked for) by the time they actually checked his truck, it was about 45 minutes after he pulled, and the nitrous was convienently disconnected.
He pulled 341 feet! 2nd place was 316 feet, a Duramax as well.

Looks like I have some more tuning to do!

Looks good. You will get there. You definately don't have a shortage of fuel.:woohoo:

bump that sucker up to 27.5

The french canadains has arrived for a milk tank thats why i am up

Bobcat698 said:
The Missouri DHRA pull was my first hook with the new 271 Tcase and new drive shafts.
I had a 1 piece 4.095" x .180 wall rear shaft made along with a 3.5" x .083 front shaft, 1.562 stub, using the stock CV.
This shaft setup has been tested to 110MPH in 2WD and works great!
While these were being installed, I also bolted on a Pro-Street 66 charger from High Tech. So far I'm very happy with this trubo, it is very streetable and spools better than my SP66.
Also, I had my converter loosened up a bit when I went to Goerends to have my billet shaft and hub replaced.

Click here to see Video
Missouri DHRA pull, 268 feet. Did not lock the converter, ran 2nd gear unlocked at 3500RPM.

Click here to see Video
Washington County Fair Pull, 308 feet.
This was a 4th place hook. I was unable to get the turbo lit as it was 100 degrees. I ran 2nd gear locked up, worked very well!

I would have been at 3rd place, but the 1st place winner was a Duramax running nitrous (drugs were not allowed, but also weren't checked for) by the time they actually checked his truck, it was about 45 minutes after he pulled, and the nitrous was convienently disconnected.
He pulled 341 feet! 2nd place was 316 feet, a Duramax as well.

Looks like I have some more tuning to do!

Third place was a EFI tuned ZF 6 speed Duramax!

Nice vids...that smoke will clear the dragstrip out for sure!

Nice pulls Garrett! Glad to your back up and running! :ylsuper:

So what are the differences in the SP66 and the PS66?

Oh and I'm still trying to decide on that airfilter!!!:x-out:

Bobo said:
Third place was a EFI tuned ZF 6 speed Duramax!

Nice vids...that smoke will clear the dragstrip out for sure!

I wasn't sure what 3rd place was.. I just new second was up around 316 feet or so.

It sure will! I might turn it back a bit.. Some people think I may have too much.. Drowning out the turbo possibly.

SuperDave4x4 said:
Nice pulls Garrett! Glad to your back up and running! :ylsuper:

So what are the differences in the SP66 and the PS66?

Oh and I'm still trying to decide on that airfilter!!!:x-out:

Thanks!

Oh no, not another Acronym that could be mistaken for II's turbos...

The Pro Street 66 charger has a 71mm exhaust wheel, compared to the Sled Puller 66 that has a 67mm wheel. My experience has been lowered EGT's, more fun to drive in town, and overall nicer exhaust tone!

Back