First pull with new traction bars/blocks!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I finally got to test my new traction bars & blocks out tonight at the Fayette county Fairgrounds. I set the blocks at 1" of travel & they worked great. I got 3rd place out of 26 trucks, got beat by a monster pumped truck @15ft & not sure what the 1st place 12v had.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwOiZ0ssB4

looked great man. How many R's down the track? Seemed like a pretty tall gear

I launched at 3850, but got pulled down to 3300 going down the track. I only have 150hp sticks, ran 2nd hi.

Did you check the pulse data logger to see max rpm, max boost, and max egt? I'm curious how the 62/71 is doing with the sled behind it and Adrenaline fueling it.

Did you check the pulse data logger to see max rpm, max boost, and max egt? I'm curious how the 62/71 is doing with the sled behind it and Adrenaline fueling it.

Actually, I had some tools hidden behind a dumpster to make weight & I forgot to look. In too much of a hurry.

The blocks and bars look like they did the job well!:clap:

Thanks, I just gained confidence in them. They felt great & no hopping, but the track had tire tracks in it & I was throwing so much dust, I couldn't see & ended up missing the track at the end. I got into the loose stuff & slowed me down. I still feel really good about that pull, felt very smooth.

Back