fluidampr

turboluke

Just wonder if any one here is using a fluidampr on a 12v. do u like it? can you tell a differnce? Is it worth the money? Thanks

I have one on a 24 valve truck. Yes I like it. I can feel the difference even at idle. Might not be worth it for most trucks, but if you're planning on running high rpms or an unsprung dual disk clutch it might be worth it.

I have one...I can't tell any difference and think I wasted my money. I can't prove it, but I'm not taking if off either.

I've been running one for six months or so. Not a big noticable difference, but it idles smoother and the engine is quieter, peace of mind mostly. I run an automatic, so i can't speak for the clutch rattle it is supposed to help with.

Dave

I have one...I can't tell any difference and think I wasted my money. I can't prove it, but I'm not taking if off either.
Agree 100%!!!! No difference in clutch noise the only thing I see that it did was make it impossible to change the belt without either removing the fan hub bracket or the damper itself. Mine's on a '05 CR and I would not buy one again.

Back