For you fancy Sled pullers!

2Tone12V

Got a couple new units here for you guys that have your fuel systems visible and want them shining! We have new Raptor and AirDogs with chrome motors and anodized bases in many colors. Here is a couple pics for you to peak at.

Last edited:
So that is your new job?? How long does it take you to polish them?

So, are these the knobs I hear you polish so well? Or are these rockets...

:poke:

Polishing Knobs huh??? Is that a day job or night job or both? haha!j/k!

I saw these myself yesterday and they are amazing - not just polished but colored anodized - finned tops! Very high quality!

For those who have a kick arse looking truck! Not some old thing like 2tones:hehe:

Nice job on dressing up us diesels!

RK

Man you guys just flat beat me to the ground on this thread!:kick: Hey NADM ask Kman9090 whats the closets hes been to beating that ole 2Tone! More than he has in fingers and toes*nx*:rockwoot:

Just given ya crap Anthony, you truck with a cracked block would still outrun my truck all day long... LOL

Did you see the pics I posted on show-mesmokers.com? It about didnt run at all! Man I was lucky. :rockwoot:

Yeah I did, was that just a loose bolt that got left in there or did it come loose from somewhere?

Yeah I did, was that just a loose bolt that got left in there or did it come loose from somewhere?

It was one of the bolts from that adjustable pump gear. One of them slowly backed out and slowly pushed the front cover out with it until it finally had room to fall out. Then somehow found its way to the backside of that before and got sheered in half. Then spun around back there and dug a huge groove until it was big enough to settle in.

Back