Fort-Worth Tx dyno day

A little birdy told me project X will be there doing some testing. So who all is comin????

Ok guys got the scoop on the dyno, it's a brand new Dynocom. The owner says it will load or inertia style, one guy told us it was within 4hp of speedtek's dyno. He also said torque readings will be calculated with out optical pick-up..Has anyone ever been on a dynocom??? sure looks nice..I'm guessing everyone wants inertia since were so used to dyno jets right???

not sure about your above questions but I should be there Saturday morning sometime...

For those who didn't make it you missed quite the show by HT3500...burnouts that made multiple truck owners pucker (those parked on the side of the concrete drive) and a turbo that exploded...it was an impressive showing...too bad the first dyno broke and the second one was stingy...either way it was an interesting afternoon. Thanks for the event...:rockwoot:

B.A.Ram said:
For those who didn't make it you missed quite the show by HT3500...burnouts that made multiple truck owners pucker (those parked on the side of the concrete drive) and a turbo that exploded...it was an impressive showing...too bad the first dyno broke and the second one was stingy...either way it was an interesting afternoon. Thanks for the event...:rockwoot:

Buck does know how to do it right....him and Bobby always put great events together. :clap:

Back