Front shock options

Puddles

Trying to find a 9-1 ratio shock or something with similar valving for the front end of my 96. I spoke with Haisley about their kit and was told the shocks would be blown in no time on the street and rancho informed me that no setting on the 9000xl’s would allow for a soft rebound and stiff compression. Does anybody have any input on a shock that would be alright on a work stock/street truck?

Might try thuren and see if they can valve a fox for you. I don't think they do much sled pulling stuff though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Didn’t even think to try thuren, might aswell give them a call and see what they have to say

Back in the day I used to run the 9000xl's cranked all the way up.

You could probably add mounts to yours, almost like a dual shock setup, and just use the 90/10's on the track with some quick release pins to remove them when you are on the street.

I ran the 9000XLs hanging weight aswell. no issues. I think I have them in our storage, if you'd be interested in them shoot me a PM.

I might be interested in the 9000xls sarafin. Still running old school leafs for now ��*♂️��*♂️

Back