fuel gauge stuck on full...

BIGTRKMAN

Any ideas? I replaced the sending unit a couple years ago on my 97 ram and the gauge workt good untik recently. Now its always stuck on full . Also, does anybody know of the numbers of crossover fuel filter and water seperator for a fass pump? Numbers ff2003 and ws2001 thanks...

I'm having the same problem I just replaced my sending unit and now its always stuck on full. I'd like to know what's wrong also.

try turning the entire unit, the arm is probably stuck againist the side of the tank

try turning the entire unit, the arm is probably stuck againist the side of the tank

good call...

my last 98 hung up at full while running a gravity fed aux tank...

it worked great for years and then hung up at full... pulled the sender and replaced it. no issues after :eek:

Ok how do i do that? Its been in there for two yrs now since I replaced the sending unit n just recently started giving problems... It has around 30,000 miles since i replaced it...

if you cant figure it out, i have one sitting in my shop that i know works and you can have it.

Is it free to travel unrestricted? I think higher resistance indicates fuller tank. IE you might have a wiring issue.

Back