fuel in oil need help running out of options

NELSON359

trying to keep up
hey guys and gals i am still getting fuel in oil the pump has been pulled apart by two diffrent shops and i have switched out with three sets of injectors and the last set is brand new 5x.016. The last time it was built by Kevin from north east diesel the pumps is awesome and i have a alot of trust with kevin after all the reading about how many people love his pumps thats why i went to him and he said that he pressurized the pump then submerged the pump and said no leak. I cant think of any thing els if any one had this before some help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

On heavily fueled pullers the fuel will push past the rings. Hence the name "washing down the cylinders" run a compression test to see if the rings are gone. Compression if all is stock should be around 400 psi. A leak down test could show it also

Last edited:
Ok thanks the pump flows 500cc and I have 5x16s is that consider heavily fueled

Depends. if the truck has a bunch of miles and you ran big injectors on a stock charger it could be per existing

There is only a couple places fuel can get into the oil on a 12v. Injection pump, past the rings, or the stock lift pump. Has to be one of them places.

Ok thanks man I am going to do a compression test tomorrow I hope it not the pump just got it put back on last week and I have alot of trust in Kevin's work.

Back