fuel mileage

unless you dont have an afc foot, you wouldnt be on the fuel plate under light boost highway driving

I drove 2500 miles getting 6-7mpg in my truck. Granted I had boost and exhuast leaks, and was towing 18,000lbs.

We'll see how the drive this weekend pans out mileage wise. Looking at 1200 miles round trip, but I've fixed all the leaks, well except oil ones.

-Dustin-

the 6.4 has an intake turbo back straight pipe and a spartan tuner yall aint got to be all smartass dicks on here and if youy think im lying you better ask someone. i know what they get stock cuz his never saw over 10 mpg till now. if you want a recording ov the dash the whole trip back from georgia ill be happy to record it for you if yall wanna sit around and stare at your computers for 4 hours straight! im not a liar and i hate when people call me one!

well i guess if i want better gas milage i gotta put my plate back in and play with the afc. i just figured running down interstate with a light foot it wouldnt really make a differance but i guess its bigger then i thought... lol

the 6.4 has an intake turbo back straight pipe and a spartan tuner yall aint got to be all smartass dicks on here and if youy think im lying you better ask someone. i know what they get stock cuz his never saw over 10 mpg till now. if you want a recording ov the dash the whole trip back from georgia ill be happy to record it for you if yall wanna sit around and stare at your computers for 4 hours straight! im not a liar and i hate when people call me one!

So what you're saying is, his truck gained 15-18 miles per gallon with an intake, straight pipe, and spartan tuner. Does that sound very believable? Not only do I despise internet liars, but I also hate people who can't the return key or press the god-damn comma button. Your lies would at least sound half-decent if you composed a sentence properly, but as it stands, you sound like an internet hick spouting out propaganda at a group of people who know better than to believe you because we've seen and heard it all before.

The overhead????? Really? Turn the mp8 up on my buddies cummins and it will SHOW over 30 mpg.

You say by the overhead monitor? All the Ford guys call them lie-o-meters. My 2004 F-150 claimed i got 19mpg all day and so did my edge tuner i had on it; hand calculated i got 12mpg no matter what i did. Fill up at the pump, reset the meter. Next fuel station fill it back up, divide the miles by the gallons it took to re-fill it and voula your mileage. Most likely 12 ish.

So what you're saying is, his truck gained 15-18 miles per gallon with an intake, straight pipe, and spartan tuner. Does that sound very believable? Not only do I despise internet liars, but I also hate people who can't the return key or press the god-damn comma button. Your lies would at least sound half-decent if you composed a sentence properly, but as it stands, you sound like an internet hick spouting out propaganda at a group of people who know better than to believe you because we've seen and heard it all before.

I stopped using this site for 2 months, i come back on and they let any duche bag on it. There's your period. When i left everyone talked how this site was for the best diesel gurus and how good it was, now its internet badasses, like yourself, that like running their cockholders! So how about you take your **** talk self back to cummins forum.

You say by the overhead monitor? All the Ford guys call them lie-o-meters. My 2004 F-150 claimed i got 19mpg all day and so did my edge tuner i had on it; hand calculated i got 12mpg no matter what i did. Fill up at the pump, reset the meter. Next fuel station fill it back up, divide the miles by the gallons it took to re-fill it and voula your mileage. Most likely 12 ish.[

Thanks, i will do it manually next time we head back to georgia...

I stopped using this site for 2 months, i come back on and they let any duche bag on it. There's your period. When i left everyone talked how this site was for the best diesel gurus and how good it was, now its internet badasses, like yourself, that like running their cockholders! So how about you take your **** talk self back to cummins forum.

Cursedtofirst45 has been here longer than you.

-Dustin-

how bout you take you ferd lovin @$$ back over to PSN.........all butt hurt cause someone called you out. how can you possibly think that saying a 6.4 gets better mileage than a cummins was gonna work on here?

do you get free magic hallucinogen dust with every ford purchase?

i measure my mileage by filling up in BC and driving to saskatchewan... the best i've done so far was 530miles from fill to fuel light.

this is climbing up over the rockies then through the praires... doing 70-75mph according to my speedo (which is off, i go by RPM... usually try for 1900-1950ish) truck has a 7" lift and 35's... basicly a giant kite going down the road. I don't drive like a granny and pass everything that is doing so much as the speed limit. i really love blowing by people going up hills, especially low cars so my straight pipe wakes the sleeping kids up.... nothing better then getting flashed and honked @ because i ruined there perfectly normal trans canada journey with my own version of "ride of the valkryes" on the way by
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
voila screaming little kids and my job is accomplished.

6.4 = fuel chugging turd ferg.
it is the deuche wagon of alberta...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjWDCX1Bdw&feature=related the greatest 18 minutes of film EVER
"get over there johnny i'm gonna put the right skid right up her $$"

Last edited:
Back