Fuel plate hold down bolts.

DieselFanatic87

Hey guys does anyone know where I can buy the bolts that hold down the fuel plate under the AFC housing? I have seemed to have lost them and can't find any anywhere. Or can I use different ones in its place if I can get the size and thread pitch.

I don't see why you couldn't get the size and pitch and be okay but I am sure Snedge could get you the correct bolts if you are that worried about it

Should be a 6x1.00 metric by I think 12mm long or maybe a little less. I haven't had my cover of in a while but from what I remember seems like there is enough clearance for a socket head cap screw. Then you could do all of the other AFC cover bolts with them and only need one allen head socket or wrench to make any adjustments.

Should be a 6x1.00 metric by I think 12mm long or maybe a little less. I haven't had my cover of in a while but from what I remember seems like there is enough clearance for a socket head cap screw. Then you could do all of the other AFC cover bolts with them and only need one allen head socket or wrench to make any adjustments.

Thats exactly what I do on my trucks. Ball end Allen wrench makes getting the AFC housing bolts that are under the fuel lines much easier.

Thanks guys for the help ill have to get ahold of snedge and maybe see how much they would be.

Fuel plate? You don't need no stinking fuel plate!!

Back