Fuel return lines?

CREED1

Throwed Off
Well while I was doing my p pump conversion on my 01 i decided to redo the fuel system. To begin i have fuel coming from the fuel cell to a airdog 200 feeding straight to the injector pump. The return from the injector pump and the return from the back of the head tie in together with -6an t and then feed back to antother -6an t that comes from the airdog return and then a line going back to my fuel cell. So in short all 3 returns tie into one line going back to the fuel cell. My ? Is should I have used any check valves in the lines coming from the injector pump and back of the head im wondering if the pressure from the return off the pump will push back to these areas instead of going back to the tank but i could be wrong. Any help or words of wisdom thanks.

If the line is not large enough the entire system will equalize at a elevated pressure. That last tee should prob. be a 8AN outlet to the tank just to be safe. If that Airdog return is restricted pressure could easily rise to the pumps limit because you will basically be plugging the bypass regulator on it.

In stock for the injector return on a 12 valve is pressurized to the fuel inlet pressure...

Like SINNER said it will probably be elevated but that's fine.

Last edited:
Are you going to run a regulator on the return from the ip?

Wasnt planning on it ive got a .070 fuel return banjo from torktec in there to help keep fuel pressure up thinkin that there wont be much flow out of that line now.

Back