Fuel System Idea

ryan.g

Hard work, clean livin'
I know this has been discussed a bunch but wanted to get some questions answered and some opinions on my thoughts. This fuel system will be for a 2.6 setup with a 13mm pump.

Here is what I thought up.

5/8 draw straw --> Magnafuel Protuner 750 --> Donaldson Filter --> Y block to dual feed

The supply side will be all -10AN line.

For the return :

-06AN to Aeromotive 13109 Regulator to a T fitting where injector return and pump return meet then back to the tank.

Am I on the right track? Is it better to run the filter separator before or after the lift pump? Should I regulate on the supply or return side?

Thanks for any and all help!

Why run a draw straw when you can use a sump (Hellman). Use -10 to a pre-filter (log type with shutoff) then into pump. From pump to filter block use -10. From filter block exit use -8 to your "Y" for dual feed. Use a -8 inlet on the "Y" to two -6 lines to the pump. Regulate after the overflow with -6. Use -6 to a "T" (cheaper) to tie in pump return and injector return from head to tank. It's been posted before.

Thanks guys! I try to do as much searching as possible before posting. There's just many different opinions out there that I find it easier to gather input on something I've pieced together. Lot of knowledge here!

Back