Full manual vb 47re

For some reason it won't let me private message u badfummins??
CompD Mobile Device

I took mine all the way to the neg batt post

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

hmmm Mine does that too a bit but I think it just feels that way because of the 37's and it changing my end ratio. I bet with stock sized tires, I'd be fine. I wonder if there is a way to reprogram the PCM, or change it a little?

Any programmer that would correct the speedo would help

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Any programmer that would correct the speedo would help

Do they make things for that on a 97 12V?
I always swap back and forth OD on and off because of this, and I sometimes want to remove and hot wire the relay for lock up so it doesnt shoot all the way up to OD Locked. It thinks I am at 50mph at a light load when I am closer to 70mph and way too low of an RPM to be locked!

sorry didn't realize it was a 12v but yeah they have the gears or I think it was superlift that used to make a box that wired in under the dash that let you adjust it

sorry didn't realize it was a 12v but yeah they have the gears or I think it was superlift that used to make a box that wired in under the dash that let you adjust it

Superlift TruSpeed about $230.

A gear is MUCH cheaper....I plan to try one of those myself!

It's all good. It never really bugged me but in the last six months I have been on a mission to make my truck super reliable, daily drivable, and in great condition. So for the $30-40 the gears cost, I'll definitely be doing it!

Superlift TruSpeed about $230.
A gear is MUCH cheaper....I plan to try one of those myself!

Also one called ReSpeed that is about $250. But I am going with the gear. Looks like it'll take around 5 min to install.

This got a little off topic ;-)

Back