Garrett @ PDP does it again!!

Got Smoke?

Top notch service from Garrett @ Pure Diese Power again!

I called him this morning with a part # to the replacement filter for the Scotty II air intake I have on my tow rig. Not only could he get it, but he uploaded it to his website so now more people know its available at a great price! It was dropped shipped from a wharehouse close by so I should see it Tuesday morning!

Top notch service is what you will get when you deal with Garrett Shields!:rockwoot::clap:

scotty2afefilter.jpg

http://www.puredieselpower.com/cata...ty-intake-replacement-air-filter-p-25544.html

I'm pretty sure I was blown off. Surprising but, it's all good... just went else where

I'm pretty sure I was blown off. Surprising but, it's all good... just went else where

Tyler! That is definitely NOT what happened. We somehow got cut off on thd phone, so I when I saw you had u messaged me on facebook I replied that I wasnt able to find you the gauge. It didnt say you were offline so I assumed you had received it!

I would have called but your number didn't show up on caller id.

Sorry about poor grammar but I am posting from my smart phone.. its being a POS

Tyler! That is definitely NOT what happened. We somehow got cut off on thd phone, so I when I saw you had u messaged me on facebook I replied that I wasnt able to find you the gauge. It didnt say you were offline so I assumed you had received it!

I would have called but your number didn't show up on caller id.

I didn't see your FB message which is why I said that. You said hold on but, never came back so I logged off. It's cool man, I know your reputation is better than that.

Prompt shipping, & the order has always been right. Hard to beat there pricing as well.

Meh. His loaner truck is only a 12v when you spend the weekend getting work done. ;)

Garret is one of the best to work with!

I didn't see your FB message which is why I said that. You said hold on but, never came back so I logged off. It's cool man, I know your reputation is better than that.

Ok, good deal. I hate FB chat, its about as reliable as a 6.0L Powerstroke...

Back