Gear Driven Lift Pumps

What type of coupling they use?

Small gear or someting else?

Weld a hex nut to the front auxilary drive gear. the pump mounts through the front cover with some hard ware that comes with it

Weld a hex nut to the front auxilary drive gear. the pump mounts through the front cover with some hard ware that comes with it
Can you show this in a picture or two? I am seriously considering this pump and want the info so it will be a easy install.

Maximum outlet AN line size? -10AN? -8AN/?

So which gpm is recommended? 2.8 up to 6.8 gpm is available. Anyone know the mounting configuration of the flange? 3 bolts of what size and on what base circle?

Heres my waterman set up with the other pic being Haisleys dump valve.

Last edited:
FYI, the pics dont look like it. But that is 3/4" fuel hose up to the dump valve. Out of the dump valve comes 5/8" line.

Does it clear the fan?

I don't have one but I think it would be tight. There is another one that can be used from waterman that does clear though. SmokinCummins just put together a big time 2.8 motor with one on it. Only thing I didn't like about it was the 1/2" inlets and outlets. But I'm sure there is more than enough fuel out of it.

which flow rating pump did you go with?

I'm unsure exactly. I think its 10 gpm. Idles at 45 psi and under throttle steadily goes up to 75 psi which is where we have it set. I think its the lil bertha is the name of it.

Back