Good price for 08 F250

I think he way to high I bought an 08 two years ago with 55k that was a loaded fx4 for that kinda money

I might be wrong but all mods on it lead me to believe its a ragged out pos. It might not be but I wont buy a newer truck unless its stock. A nice stock pickup around here can be had in the low 20k range.

Studs, heads, complete gasket set, water pump, high pressure fuel pump and install kit lines. That's bout what that truck gonna need so there 6k there. Just done same thing on same mileage 08 truck

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say it will have all these problems?

Like i said, I am completely new to diesels, never owned one before. It seems like the ones I look at on ebay and locally all are around this price.

Way high i have my 2011 extended cab long bed for sale for 33k with 28000 miles

Those r pretty common issues on the 08 itself. Go over powerstrokearmy and read up on them. If its had any kind programmer. I can bet u the exhaust seats r cracked

Thanks JJ. If it was a Crew i would be interested. Believe it or not I actually want a short bed...

Yea seems to be th.e issue is the extended cab but i was just saying his price was way too high

Back